1. Meeting people you've only connected with online is really, really amazing and something no one should pass up if given the opportunity.
2. This is my second blogging conference and it was hands down better in every way. They assigned seating for every session and for lunch, which meant no awkward "where am I going to sit" moments, and the material they presented was good, not just for the newbies but also for those of us who have been in the game for a while, but wanted to broaden our horizons. There are more Boot Camps coming around the country, if there is one even remotely close, get thee signed up, PRONTO!
3. Tiffany, of SITS, and the brains behind the event, is one of the most charismatic, energetic people I have ever met. She is crazy awesome. For real. If nothing else, go to a Boot Camp just to meet her.
4. The presentations by Tiffany, Jill of Scary Mommy, Kathy of Mama Losin' It, Amy of Resourceful Mommy, Sarah of In the Trenches of Motherhood, Justice Fergie of MamaLaw and Tara of Feels Like Home were really and truly helpful. I immediately came home and began implementing them. Dot Com anyone? (Still missing comments. Waaaaaa!) Also, no more word verification. (Weeee!)
5. Photos are a great way to remember the event. Yeah. Wish I had taken a few.
6. Getting the plague halfway through a one day conference sucks. Big time. Means you miss out on evening festivities and morning brunches.
7. Blowing your nose incessantly is really awesome when you meet new people. Also, putting antibacterial gel on your hands every fourteen seconds because you're anxious about having ick hands when meeting new people is also really awesome and will cause VERY dry hands.
8. Two words: comfortable shoes.
9. Despite my best efforts, and the intimacy of the event, there were still so many people that I didn't have a chance to meet.
10. I am sad that it is over and hope that the closeness and sense of cameraderie I felt leading up to and during the event carries on.
Head on over to Sarah's to see her and all of the other great recaps of Bloggy Boot Camp!