Wednesday, February 3, 2010
- I crossed down into a new 10s in my weight. I'm at my lowest since mid-2006 or so. I even squeezed my skinny ass into one of my pre-PRE-pregnancy jean skirts the other day. I'm like a supermodel or something.
- I just finished The Help by Kathryn Stockett. Loved. It. Go get it. Now. You're welcome.
- Speaking of help, Sophie's new thing is yelling out "HELP!" when we take her away from something she wants to be doing. Which is kinda funny at home but not so much when I'm trying to wrangle her on my way out of a store. While my fellow customers contemplate calling social services.
- I made "Greek" spaghetti and meatballs last night, which by the time I got done modifying it was not very Greek (I used spaghetti instead of orzo and beef instead of lamb), but who's counting. Anyhoo. Neil was raving about it until I told him the secret ingredient in the meatballs: cinnamon. Then he was like, "I don't know, it tastes so CINNAMON-Y. Can't we just have regular spaghetti and meatballs." Note to self: Next time, SHUT UP. Do not mention the something unusual about the food.
- Did y'all watch Lost last night? Are you as confused as I am? 15 episodes left. I am sad for it to be over, it's good TV, but I am READY to understand what the hell has been going on for the last six years.
Have you checked in over at Blogtrotting yet?