- My skin has been staying pretty clear the last few weeks. Then we had Chick-fil-A, which I LOVE, and my face broke out like crazy the very next day. Further motivation to avoid fast food, even though it calls to me in my dreams.
- Eating a lot of salad does unpleasant things to a person's digestive system.
- My very good friend Katie, who just three days ago gave birth to her second child, a beautiful baby girl, left a huge tin of cookies at my house a couple of weeks ago. It. Is. Torture. But I never eat more than
- I have been keeping myself to roughly 1600 calories a day, and shockingly, I'm not hungry all the time like I expected to be.
-While I don't recommend it as a regular hunger suppressant, biting into a piece of bone in your tuna salad is one really effective way to kill your appetite and thus lower your caloric intake for the day.
- I'm amazed by how many calories I drink. If I could just cut out the soda and sweet tea, I could eat a lot more. But then I wouldn't get any soda or sweet tea. I'd rather go hungry.
- Despite the temptations and slips, IT WORKS! I'm down close to 10 pounds in 3 weeks! Yay me!
PS - Have you stopped over at Blogtrotting yet??