After two weeks of hawking votes from my friends, family and readers, the final day is HERE!
Voting for the Baltimore Sun Maryland Outstanding Blog Awards finishes today at 5pm. So please take a moment to head on over there and cast your vote for the Best Family category. Don't forget to also vote for Best Overall. (You do NOT have to live in Maryland, or even the US for that matter, to vote!)
Top Ten Reasons to Vote For the Land of Bean:
1. LoB could also stand for Lots o' Bacon. And who can't get behind that?!
2. I can recite every word from every single Mel Brooks movie ever made. Holy underpants!
3. I always use turn signals.
4. My hair is silky, silky soft.
5. I use excellent punctuation..
6. If I win, I pledge to improve the food in the cafeteria. Wait, this isn't the campaign for senior class president?
7. I never pick my nose in public. Well, not often. Okay, sometimes...but I'm discreet.
8. I prefer using polysyllabic words whenever possible. Onomatopoeia! Bam!
9. I make a mean bowl of chili. Which in turn makes a mean bowl of indigestion, but it's totally worth it.
10. Because this face:
Will become this face*, if I don't win:
Thanks for all of your support!
*These photos were taken approximately 1.7 seconds apart.