- Almost every time I take a shower, when I reach for the conditioner, I forget whether I have shampooed or not. To be sure, I shampoo before moving on to the conditioner. I'm pretty sure that I wash my hair twice at least half of the time. I must because I go through A LOT of shampoo.
- Sophie always has bruises all over her body. I am puzzled by this until I look down at my own body and realize that I, too, am covered in black and blue spots. Clearly, we are a graceful family.
- I just discovered, after six years together, that my husband doesn't like cilantro, which is one of my favorite things in the world. That pretty much closes off the list of my favorite things: artichoke hearts, capers, asparagus and olives. Sigh.
- I ordered something to be delivered "Ground." Does that mean they actually truck it across the country? Why would that be cheaper? It takes four days (at least) to get from coast to coast and uses a crapload of gas. If that isn't right, then what does it mean and why do they call it that?
- I might be becoming an Ebay junkie. There's just so much stuff. I am powerless to resist. This could be bad.
- I'm starting to feel like I can't leave the house with the Bean anymore. Every outing is disastrous. Even to the park. What. the. hell? She has become BEANZILLA.
- Only one week to Blogher! I have so much to do. I'm getting my eyebrows threaded tomorrow. I need to get a mani/pedi at some point and I still need to figure out exactly what I'm wearing, which might require some more shopping. Darn it. (That was sarcasm, btw.)
Have a great weekend.