I like to think of this whole blog thing as not just me spouting off about my thoughts and experiences, but a conversation between me and you. The easiest way to make that happen is for me to be able to reply by email to your comments. However, you must have an email address connected to your blogger account to make this happen.
How do you do this, you ask? Easy peasy:
1. Open up a new window. That's Ctrl-N if you're on a PC, Command-N for Mac.
2. Leave one window open to these instructions. Go to your blog on the other window.
3. Click on customize. Click on dashboard in the upper right corner.
4. On the left, next to where your profile picture is, click on Edit Profile.
5. Under Privacy, click "show my email." Under identity, make sure the public email address that you use is there.
6. Save profile.
So, please, show your email!
Thanks to Darcy for putting together the instructions and to Julie for passing it along.