- I have to clean up both of their poo*.
- The both hear me say "NO!" and keep right on what they're doing.
- They are both incredibly finicky about their food and have been known to dump the entire contents of their dishes out in protest.
- Toddlers like to drag things/cats like to chase things.
- Both the cats and the toddler feel the need to put themselves in between me and whatever I'm working on, looking at or reading.
- They both have an uncomfortable (for me) interest in the toilet, and not for its intended use.
- They both pretend not to hear me about 95% of the time.
- Both knock things down for no reason other than to see it fall.
- They both manage to take up 75% of the bed despite the fact that neither has a body mass that exceeds 15% of either my husband or myself.
- They both love boxes.
Have a great weekend!
*Or shadoobie, my new favorite word, as the wonderful Lula would say.