I should be baking right now. Or Christmas shopping. Or cleaning. I just can't get myself going. It's amazing how many ways you can find to postpone doing things that you aren't super excited about. Which is weird because I actually do enjoy baking and shopping, I guess it's that I have to do them that makes them not so much fun. Cleaning, on the other hand, never fun. Here are the top ten things that have been distracting me:
1. Blogging. Always with the blogging. Neil says I am an addict. I resent that. Mostly because it's true.
2. Cutting my husband's hair. He was WAY overdue for a cut. It absolutely, positively had to be done tonight.
3. A nap. Sleep is very important.
4. Printing out more Christmas cards. Crap. I ordered Laser paper when we have an Inkjet. That's $25 down the drain and now I need to find more paper lickety split. Gotta cruise the internet to look for it.
5. Reading last week's Entertainment Weekly that somehow I haven't finished yet. Gotta get my Hollywood fix.
6. Organizing my craft shelves. Is it bad when you're avoiding work with work?
7. Play with Sophie. She NEEDS me to assist in 52 pickup.
8. Watch that episode of the Mentalist that has been sitting in the DVR for too long.
9. Find out how fast I type. (78 wpm)
10. Play with the present that I wasn't supposed to open until Christmas. Oops! Cat's out of the bag. I have no self control.
Now, I really do need to get to work. Have a great weekend!