Nursing a Thanksgiving food hangover, this Black Friday Top Ten is going to be short and sweet. I spend way more time each day cruising the internet than is good for me. I am making efforts to make it slightly healthier, though. I've got the laptop on top of the DVD cabinet, so I have to stand while I blog. I'm doing butt clenches as I type. I've now burned off one bite of dinner yesterday. Woo!
Anyhoo, here are some of my favorite time-wasters:
1. Go Fug Yourself Charting the hits and misses of celebrity fashion, these guys are fun-ny!
2. Cake Wrecks You will be amazed at just how bad the cakes are that some stores are willing to sell.
3. Engrish They say English is one of the toughest languages to learn. This website proves it is one of the easiest to have fun with.
4. It's Lovely, I'll Take It Real estate, with a twist.
5. Itty Bitty Kitty Committee These kitties are so cute, you won't be able to stand it.
6. Beauty Snob My resource for all things beauty.
7. Overheard in New York They said what??
8. Television Without Pity A confirmed television addict, this site is a must.
9. Facebook. Yeah, I'm that girl.
10. The Onion All the "news" that's fit to print.
For those of you not out fighting the crowds, check out one or two of these, you won't be disappointed.