When we installed Google Analytics on the Land of Bean, I was at first most interested to see all of the states and countries represented. It was months before I started looking at some of the other criteria. When I began paying attention to the search criteria that brought visitors to my little corner of the internet, I got a pretty good chuckle. Now, that's one of the first things I look at. I just don't understand how Google or whatever thought, "Hey, I'll bet someone looking for info on Cava Beans would love to read an obsessive mom's rantings about an underweight baby in Baltimore!"
But the strangeness continues:
1. Lindsay Wargner Feet - This isn't so crazy, since I have a post loosely related to Lindsay Wagner, but not sure how her feet play into the scenario. And that was their typo, not mine, btw.
2. Brazilian Wax - Not sure if they were looking for a definition or visuals. Either way, they came to the WRONG place.
3. Gooey Poop - Why on earth would someone search this??
4. Rutger Hauer Lookalike - Not a shining day for me.
5. What Language Do Wookies Speak? - I understand this, sortof, but how could I possibly have made it to the top, oh, 100 search results for this? There must be a thousand Star Wars sites, blogs, etc that have more and better information.
6. All Season Gnome - Oh my sweet little Toby. But really, are there seasonal gnomes?
7. Alleviate Inner Thigh Chafing Pain - I don't have the answer, but I've had the problem and it ain't pretty.
8. Buying Hillbilly Beans - Who knew this was actually a dish? True to its name, its primary ingredient is canned pork and beans. Um, yum?
9. Donna Tartt Secret History - I have absolutely no idea on this one.
10. Massage Naked Spa - I'm betting the person who typed in these search terms was not looking for a mommy blog.
Have a great weekend, y'all!